100% full Resolved

Update by user Nov 25, 2016

Dwayne went through the process of the resolving the issue and making this right.

Original review posted by user Apr 11, 2016

Absolute nightmare.Due to a roof leak, nearly all of my belongings have been destroyed by black mold and mildew.

Even if I had chosen the elective insurance coverage, the damage was from a lack of maintenance to the building itself, not an act of God, fire or robbery, it was sheer negligence. When reporting this to the ownership, they responded as though this happens so commonly that they already have a line of rubbish prepared to tell their victims. As a matter of fact, they don't even try to use their lease as a defense, they try to use an insurance election form from another company to escape their responsibility for maintaining their building properly. Please note, I gave them three opportunities to solve this problem before writing this review or taking any action at all for that matter.

Clearly not only do their customers not matter to them, neither does their reputation.Please do your self a favor and stay far away from this company.

This reviewer shared experience about "loss of personal property due to negligence" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $7000. jenneroberts122 is overall dissatisfied with A Mini Storage and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about a mini storage storage unit at A Mini Storage was deceitful practices, failure to maintain the property and absolute denial of liability Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about A Mini Storage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Storage category for more informed decision or compare A Mini Storage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with A Mini Storage?

Comments